WorldMag: Evangelical school refuses pro-life display on campus
Here’s a story in World Magazine about CBR’s very own Seth Gruber at Westmont College. Seth is a student at Westmont College and an intern at CBR.
The U.S. Constitution guarantees the activists the right to set up the [Genocide Awareness Project (GAP) abortion photo] billboards at public schools. But almost every private Christian college has turned them down.
Gruber’s had more conversations about abortion in the last 10 days than he had in the last two and a half years. And more people have offered to stand with him.
- FAB: Student defies “Christian” college, shows abortion
- Seth’s Blog: A Reflection of the First Display on Campus
- Seth’s Blog: Men and the Abortion Issue
- Christianity Today: Westmont College Tussles With Pro-Life Student
- FAB: Liberty University GAP/RCC – Day 1
- CBR’s Open Letter to Liberty University
- World Magazine: Link here to subscribe
This entry was posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 3:42 pm and is filed under Campus Debate (GAP), Pro Life Activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.