Thanking God for lives saved … and for YOU!
As the Thanksgiving holiday winds down, check out President Reagan’s Thanksgiving greeting from 1985. It will be a real blessing to you. I promise!
Hope you had plenty to be thankful for this year. We sure did! Even in a terrible economy, we’ve had one of our best years of pro-life activism on campus! We visited 11 major universities in 7 states, reaching nearly 180,000 students. I am so thankful for all that God is doing through your generosity.
But I’m not the only one who thanks you. A few months back, Angel called me to say, “I was going to get an abortion today. I saw your pictures, and I changed my mind. You saved my baby’s life. I guess you saved mine, too. Thank you for those pictures.”
Anna thanks you too. She’s displaying CBR “Choice” and GAP signs a few hours each week at George Mason U (GMU). She wrote me, “Let me tell you, it is moving! Truly the best part of my week. … Thank you for all you do, and for finding me at GMU last summer. This has all changed my life.”
I am thankful for so many blessings! Here are just a few:
- For Anna at GMU and Lisa at Virginia Commonwealth U, who are starting pro-life student groups so they can host GAP at their schools this coming March.
- For GAPs at 11 major universities in 7 states, reaching nearly 180,000 students. Nationally, we visited 23 schools that enroll more than half a million students!
- For Cracker Barrel. I’ve been to every one along I-75, I-40, and I-81. I can work that silly peg puzzle blindfolded (which is a surprisingly awesome way to embarrass your wife).
- For Gary Johnson, our “super-duper” volunteer, who made every GAP trip and saved Angel and her baby with the “Choice” signs you provided.
- For hundreds of pro-life students who we trained in pro-life activism. We are preparing the generation that will overturn Roe v Wade.
- For the Pro-Life Training Academy (PLTA) in 9 cities across 7 states. Biggest year ever.
- For discounted hotel rooms at Hotwire.com and chicken soup at 35 different Panera Breads.
- For our new promo video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Rk44gn824.
- For post-abortive women who are Silent No More at every GAP event.
- For Ole Betsy, my 2005 Buick, and every one of her 115,839 miles. She’s taken me from Pensacola to Providence and all points in between.
- For dedicated staff and volunteers, whose passion is winning hearts, changing minds, and saving lives.
- For you, because God has used you to touch so many lives.
- For all of the great work ahead.
It’s really quite remarkable to add up what you’ve done through your prayers and support. We thank you for that, and we thank God for you!
O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker. (Psalm 95:1-6)
P.S. I wasn’t going to ask, but if you must, click here. Thank you!
This entry was posted on Monday, November 28th, 2011 at 7:48 am and is filed under Pro Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.