Tennessee, just say NO to ObamaCare – RALLY IN NASHVILLE!
Your help is needed to stop an ObamaCare State Exchange in TN. From the Nashville Tea Party:
Governor Haslam must make a decision by December 14, and reports indicate he is still undecided. Please Join Nashville Tea Party and many other groups to raise our voices together and petition the Governor to Just Say NO to an ObamaCare State Exchange. We will have a petition for you to sign at the Rally. Please join us. Here is a map link. We will rally on the east side of the Tennessee State Capitol Building at 12:oo Noon on Wednesday, December 5.
When ObamaCare becomes the debacle that we believe is inevitable, we cannot allow ourselves to be in the position of taking the blame. If Republicans become the face of ObamaCare in Tennessee, we will be blamed. We cannot allow that to happen. Please do the following:
- Call Governor Haslam’s office: (615) 741-2001
- Contact Governor Haslam through his website: http://www.tn.gov/help/. Under “Choose a Topic”, select “MESSAGE TO GOV. HASLAM,” then type your message.
- E-mail Governor Haslam at email@example.com.
- Attend this rally on December 5.
More from the Cato Institute:
- ObamaCare is Still Vulnerable
- ObamaCare: The Road to Repeal Starts in the States
- No ObamaCare Exchanges
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 28th, 2012 at 2:34 pm and is filed under Pro-Life in Tennessee. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.