SFLA: Urgent Webcast on Abortion Mandate TONIGHT
The Students for Life of America (SFLA) is hosting a webcast tonight. We got this e-mail from SFLA Executive Director Kristan Hawkins:
The Obama Administration and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services have launched a massive effort to mandate that all Americans pay for abortion-causing drugs.
The new mandate, which was released last month, will violate our civil liberties and free exercise of religion by forcing every American and every U.S. employer, regardless of religion or conscience, to pay for abortion-causing drugs, like Ella, in health insurance plans.
Just 2 weeks ago, President Obama’s Secretary for the Health and Human Services Department, Kathleen Sebelius, admitting during a Congressional hearing that this Mandate is needed because, “reducing pregnancies will cut health care costs.”
Put bluntly, this mandate, due to take effect this summer, will violate the very principles our nation was founded on – your freedom of religion and conscience!
What could be next? A one-child per family policy like China or involuntary euthanasia like Europe? Secret forced sterilizations like those administered in the 1920’s? The madness needs to end!
This Obama, Abortion Drug Mandate must be STOPPED!
Learn what’s at stake — and discover how YOU can help to stop this Obama, Abortion Drug Mandate by joining a one-time-only LIVE webcast event this Tuesday, March 13, at 9 PM Eastern (6 PM Pacific, 7 PM Mountain, 8 PM Central.)
The live event will be approximately 25 minutes long. There’s no charge to participate. If you have access to the Internet — even with a dial-up connection — you can listen in on the live webcast audio and submit questions.
During this nationwide event, you will discover:
- The shocking facts about the Obama, Abortion Drug Mandate that has been forced on the American people, without even a vote in Congress…
- The devastating implications of the Mandate — facts the abortion industry doesn’t want Americans to hear…
- Why respected leaders, national organizations, and pro-life people are joining together in record numbers to challenge this attempted power-grab…
- The exact action steps YOU can take to make a difference at this crucial moment…
- … And much more!
Register for the webcast at: http://www.studentsforlife.org/freedom
In an historic display of unity, pro-life and pro-family organizations are joining together for the “Where’s the Freedom?” Webcast. During the event you will hear from nationally known and respected leaders including:
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul
- Kristan Hawkins, Students for Life of America
- U.S. Congressman Jeff Fortenberry
- Tom McClusky, Family Research Council Action
- Helen Alavare, Law Professor at George Mason University
- David Bereit, 40 Days for Life
- …and others!
The announcement of this important webcast is being sent out to thousands of pro-lifers across America, and there is limited space available for this live event, so you are strongly encouraged to register now!
To get on the webcast, go to: http://www.studentsforlife.org/freedom
Students for Life of America
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 13th, 2012 at 1:43 pm and is filed under Pro Life Activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.