Pro-Life Politicians Sweep Statewide Offices in Georgia
Georgia Right to Life (GRTL) has announced that of the 104 candidates they endorsed for the November 2 elections, a whopping 90 of them won their elections. This achievement is made even more remarkable when you consider the very strict endorsement criteria employed by GRTL.
All 9 of the statewide constitutional offices on the ballot won their races. They were:
- Governor – Nathan Deal
- Lt. Governor – Casey Cagle
- Secretary of State – Brian Kemp
- Attorney General – Sam Olens
- State School Superintendent – John D. Barge
- Commissioner of Insurance – Ralph T. Hudgens
- Commissioner of Agriculture – Gary Black
- Commissioner of Labor – Mark Butler
- Public Service Commission, District 2 – Tim Echols
On average, there was a full 15% advantage given to GRTL-endorsed candidate over the next nearest pro-abortion candidate in each prospective statewide race.
We congratulate GRTL on their victories!
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 4th, 2010 at 5:28 pm and is filed under Pro Life Activism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.