Abortion. No matter what. (video)
Awesome video produced by Students for Life of America (SFLA) explains how Planned Parenthood’s (PP’s) business model is fueled by promoting sex among teenagers. Key points:
- PP is Big Business that sells one thing, abortion.
- They need to sell as many as they can, so …
- They turn teenage children into loyal customers. First, they start with sex ed programs that promote promiscuity. Then, they sell low-quality contraception to teens, guaranteeing that many of them will contract STDs and get pregnant.
- When the teens return to PP with unplanned pregnancies — unplanned by the teens, but most assuredly planned by PP — PP offers “counseling.” The purpose of the “counseling” is to help PP achieve revenue goals by meeting abortion sales quotas. To sell more abortions, PP sales teams push teens toward abortion and away from parenting and adoption.
- Each abortion sold to a teenager brings in $450.
- Planned Parenthood is about abortion. No matter what.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 at 12:30 pm and is filed under Sex Education. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.