A new pro-life blog
What the world really needs is another blog … mine! This blog is all about what interests ME! Which is probably what interests YOU, … otherwise you wouldn’t be here. Here are some of the topics that we will talk about:
- I’m the Southeast Director of the Center for Bio-Ethical Reform (CBR), so we’ll talk about pro-life stuff. Go look at www.ProLifeOnCampus.com.
- Government is important to all of us, so we’ll talk about political stuff, particularly as it relates to the pro-life movement.
- I’m a die-hard SEC football fan, but we can’t talk about that here. Compared to abortion and politics, SEC football is way too controversial. Perhaps we can talk about the Western Division, because I don’t have many supporters over there yet, so I don’t care if I offend them. But as soon as people in Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Alabama start writing checks to ProLifeOnCampus.com, we’ll have to cut it out.
Yes, abortion is a very serious issue. What it does to children, women, men, and families is no joke. But in a world full of tragedy, we will try to find a bit of humor. We will joke about life, love, politics, and (most of all) ourselves. Sarcasm and flippancy are two of my spiritual gifts, and you will find them on display here.
This blog is my own. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of CBR, its management, its principals, its employees, or the boss’s wife.
This blog is also about what interests YOU — why else would you visit? — so I want to do something a bit different for YOU. Each week, I want to answer one question about the pro-life issue, government, sports, or whatever. I’ll talk to my web guys about setting that up. You submit the questions; and each week I’ll pick out one question to answer in a blog post. I’m hoping you will ask questions about the pro-life movement (apologetics, strategy, current events, etc.), but I’ll take questions on politics, sports, or whatever. But keep in mind that questions of interest to more people will have a higher chance of getting selected.
There will be a place to comment on each blog post. Here are the rules for commenting:
- It is my blog so I will put up or take down whatever I want.
- I don’t mind dissenting opinion but keep it clean, respectful and on topic.
- Constructive criticism is welcome, but if all you have is insults or you like to go overboard, save it and put it up on your own blog because it won’t go up here.
- If you go overboard, I won’t add to your comment but I may edit out what is excessively. offensive and put up the rest. If you can not control yourself I will ban you.
- Constructive criticism is welcome on bills I am talking about.
- If you want your comment to be off the record, just send a message to me from www.ProLifeOnCampus.com.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 10th, 2009 at 9:50 am and is filed under Pro Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.